We are a progressive multilingual company
that offers professional freight dispatching services
throughout the United States of America
We have a driving freight force with professional experience in all types of freight dispatching. BPO has always concentrated on quality. We are always ready to go the extra mile for you and your businesses. Our company is based out of Florida where we provide dispatch services throughout the USA. We value our customers and treat them with respect. Those are a few of the many reasons why you can always rely on us to exceed your expectations. Trust may come with time however; quick results are an instant indicator of our quality of service and commitment to you.
Co-founder of BPO Logistics
The true test is in result.
Trust comes with time.
Result is an instant feature.
We oﬀer dispatch services for :
- Flatbed 48-53
- Dry Van
Head of Operations (dispatch team lead)
I have more than 8 years of experience working with clients and their freight forwarding needs. I pride myself with accuracy while being professional and persistent. I offer exceptional communication and problem solving skills that will bring measurable change within your company. I have excellent interpersonal skills working within a team as well as an individual environment.
We offer freight dispatch services in English, Spanish, Polish, Hungarian, Ukrainian and Russian language
We provide professional dispatch services from A to Z:
- Planning trips
- Finding loads
- Rate negotiation
- Coordination of communication drivers and brokers
- Processing detention, layover requests, etc
– Supervise the achievement of sales department goals and targets, and the alignment of the business’s strategy.
– Ensure sustainable revenue growth by constantly maximizing market penetration and search for potential partners.
– Set departmental KPIs and evaluates the effectiveness of the sales initiatives, making appropriate changes that encourage achievement of overall sales and business targets.
– Optimize and improve department structure according to company’s needs and life cycle of the organization.
Steps to insure a successful business relationship with BPO-logistics
1. Setup and Planning Stage
Requirements to start a business development profile:
– Your driver contacts, pickup and delivery locations, type of trailer required for load delivery. We will assign a designated dispatch employee to your company.
We offer transparent dispatch services where you can see all communication between your assigned driver, dispatcher and broker. We can supply all of your needs for a successful delivery by offering an inclusive service arranging shipments, negotiating freight rates and BOL processing.
We are only one phone call away – we strive to provide efficient prompt service for all of your shipment needs
We offer services for
dry vans, reefers, flatbed trucks, step decks
- online tracing: we dispatch your trucks as though they are our own
- company assigned personal dispatch contact
- excellent rate negotiation
- acquiring detention layovers
- invoice processing
BPO’s outstaffing department can
Save your company up to 50% on our dispatch services by opening up an office in CIS countries.
Our strategy consists of three stages